Hanif Naim. Powered by Blogger.

21 Is Just A Number


on ,

3 comments

That signifies my age this year.


FINALLY! I AM 21!  
But wait! What's a ketchup sauce bottle got to do with turning 21?


Today, 3 August 2011, I thought it was going to be another day at school then go home and do more homework. From morning I was already feeling lethargic, with my heavy bag for design class... and fasting month. So it felt like any other day.

Then I just thought, oh heck, it's my birthday, I should go and at least treat some good friends to dinner! And so I did just that: rang up TGIF and made reservation for 5 and off we went. We reached there, ate and after iftar I went to the men's room.

When I came back, to my surprise, the waiter brought this!




And this is me, not crying. =D



And here are my friends, trying to look innocent, when they're the culprit who bought me the cake!






The cake was flawless though! Like me. Ha! XD


Of course, when you get something as flawless as the cake, and wonderful friends, you have to give something back. And so mine was in the form of public humiliation. The waiter, Joseph, gave me a ketchup bottle and asked, no, DEMANDED that I stand on the chair to give a speech celebrating my 21st! Hahaha! It was so unexpected.

And this was after they (THE WHOLE TGIF crew and patrons) sang me a birthday song, TWICE! Once in Malay, and another once in English.

Here's the humiliation picture of the year:-

 I am good at covering shame. Yes. =D

And they gave me a lil something something.

Which again, shamelessly, I proceeded to put on...


And, of course, model it. LOL! 21 I may be, but I haven't changed a bit. =D 


So I will leave you with a hearty laugh from dinner, and photos of the gift from the voguelicious. Have a wonderful week ahead! Off I go now, good night lovelies.




Love, 
HanifNaim

3 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply